Class teacher, Boston West Academy
We are looking for a great class teacher to come and work at our forward-thinking, innovative primary school with a passion for learning beyond the classroom.
Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: September 2020
At Boston West Academy, we believe that strong, positive relationships provide the foundations for a school to flourish. We enjoy ‘working together for success’ within an optimistic and positive culture of care and excellence. Much of our curriculum is taught outdoors in our inspirational and award-winning educational school grounds.
We are seeking to employ a great class teacher to start in September 2020. We are looking for a teacher who:
- understands how children learn
- has strong emotional intelligence and can form excellent relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- has high expectations and is ambitious for every child
- makes learning vibrant, exciting and fun
We welcome applications from teachers in the early stages of their career, including NQTs, as well as more experienced teachers. We can offer you:
- a clear career pathway with supportive and developmental mentoring, coaching and professional development opportunities.
- a committed, positive thinking and enthusiastic staff team
- opportunities for school-to-school partnership work, locally and across the national family of the Anthem schools
- opportunities to participate in school-based, national and international research projects
- a flexible, exciting, hands-on curriculum that places learning beyond the classroom, the arts, physical and language development at its heart
- a modern and well-resourced building that provides a high quality teaching and learning environment, surrounded by inspirational, award winning educational grounds
- friendly, well-behaved and talented children
- supportive parents, carers and local governors
We would be delighted to show potential candidates around prior to submitting their applications. There will be opportunities to visit the school on 2 & 4 March at 9:30am. Other dates/times may also be available. To arrange a visit, or request further information, please contact Mrs Louise Fairweather, Operations Manager, on 01205 366013 or email email@example.com
Please visit the school's website for further information at www.bwacademy.co.uk
Closing date: 11 March 2020
Interviews: 17 March 2020
Anthem and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.