St Mark’s Academy is looking for two Higher Level Teaching Assistant to deliver intervention programmes targeted at behaviour support, social and emotion well-being. Fixed 1 year contract expiring on 31st August 2020. Point 7-10 - £ 22,377-23,607 (Pro-rata £19,138- £20,190) 35 hours per 39 weeks per annum or fixed 6 month Maternity contract expiring on 31st March 2020. (This role may be extended in line with the Maternity Cover).
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver interventions to groups of students, including social, emotional and mental health and numeracy
- Work with students to develop behaviour strategies that are conducive to learning behaviour
- Prepare engaging content and assist students with making progress
- Be committed to continually improving their professional practice
- Have experience of working with young people with a range of needs and challenges.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Tuesday 9nd July 2019
Interviews to take place on: W/C Monday 15th July 2019