Class Teacher, Benjamin Adlard Primary School
Awarded Primary School of the Year for Making a Difference in the 2018 Pearson Teaching Awards, Benjamin Adlard Primary School is looking for a KS1 teacher to provide full-time maternity cover from April.
Contract: Full-time, temporary maternity contract (possibility of permanent role becoming available from Oct 2020)
Start date: Monday, 20 April 2020
Salary range: NQT or up to M6
Benjamin Adlard Primary school is a thriving and happy school that has a relentless focus on improving and being the best it can be. The school's exciting journey has meant that it was named the Pearson UK Primary School of the Year for Making a Difference in 2018. We believe in the power of teachers to make all the difference to our children and are deeply committed to high quality professional development for all our staff. Our vision is centred on this simple mission - to create a haven in which children flourish and thrive.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our Year 2 team. We would be interested in an application from you if you:
- Love your job, and are passionate about teaching and learning.
- Are an excellent practitioner and keen to develop your career.
- Are ambitious for children and have high expectations for what our children can achieve.
- Are committed to equal opportunities and securing good outcomes for pupils.
- Are creative and innovative.
- Are in it to make a difference.
- You can champion children despite their social challenges and understand the importance of nurture and developing the whole child.
What we can offer you:
- We will inspire you – Come and work for a school that puts children at the heart of all we do, aiming to ‘create a haven in which children flourish’. Our curriculum is inspiring and engaging, and our pupils love school and love learning.
- We will develop you – Our school ia a member of the Kyra Teaching School Alliance, and through that partnership we will offer you the opportunity to work with colleagues in other schools and be part of a learning community.
- We will support you – We will offer you superb induction and ongoing training and support.
- We will invest in you – Our aim is to develop a team of professionals who are developed and nurtured right through their career, and able to share their expertise with others.
- We are a community – Through our trust we are able to offer you opportunities to work with schools outside of Lincolnshire, and learn from great research and inspiring international work.
Having the ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English is essential for this post.
To arrange a visit, please contact our Executive Headteacher Sam Coy on 07720 212805 or at Sam.email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight on Monday, 2 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, a DBS check with children’s barred list and satisfactory references.