Headteacher, Boston West Academy
Are you a passionate and motivating leader who believes that every child should reach their full potential within a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment?
Location: Boston West Academy, Boston, South Lincolnshire
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Closing date for applications: 17 April 2023, 9am
Interview Date: 27 & 28 April 2023
We are seeking an inspirational leader to be the Headteacher at Boston West Academy.
Boston West Academy is a successful, happy and inclusive 4 -11 primary school in Boston, South Lincolnshire. Having been judged as outstanding by Ofsted in 2016, we are proud of what we have achieved over the past few years. We are committed to developing our pupils both individually and as team players, able to work collaboratively in their learning. Our high expectations and high-quality teaching allow our children to achieve and become inquisitive, motivated and passionate lifelong learners.
As an Anthem Leader you will:
- Deliver inspirational and motivational leadership across the school to ensure that it maintains an outstanding quality of education.
- Embrace Anthem’s values of integrity, collaboration and excellence and work closely with other schools across the Trust, whilst enjoying the autonomy to further develop the school’s distinctive ethos.
- Establish a culture that promotes excellence, equality, and high expectations to enable all pupils to succeed.
Join Anthem, and we can offer you:
- Access to a strong and dynamic team of experts who will support you to achieve the highest standards within your school, including high quality leadership, coaching and development driven by the Education Director and the wider school improvement team.
- An organisation that is passionate about engaging the wider school workforce in a comprehensive Developing People Strategy, ensuring all staff have access to quality and inclusive career development and training opportunities.
More information about this exciting opportunity can be found in the recruitment pack available on this page. If you would like to discuss the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise for you to speak with Simon Morley, Associate Education Director,
Applicants must complete the Anthem application form to be considered for the role and email this to email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, a DBS check with children’s barred list and satisfactory references. Our schools are part of Anthem Schools Trust, which is a charity and a company limited by guaranteed. Registered in England & Wales. Company No. 7468210.